Friday, April 4, 2008

B. Good video -- We're really very nice people



On Monday night a gang of Derby Dames descended on B. Good's Brookline location to wreak havoc and have their way with the place. I am happy to report that I was one of the gang, which also included Sheryl Crowbar, Frances of Assassin, Maude Forbid, Triple Deck-Her, Wynonna Thudd, Varga Bomber, and Etta Maims. A video was shot to promote their new salad, the Hatchback (which I am also happy to report is named after a guinea pig). A good time was had by all. I think I had the best part, though, cause I got to throw a hamburger at the wall, and didn't even have to clean it up afterwards. Please note the pickle, which embedded itself into the wall and never made it to the ground, poor thing. Fun fun fun.

B. Good video
Photos from event

No comments: