Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sunday Scrimmage with freshmeat!

Sunday's scrimmage was the first scrimmage that many of the Freshmeat qualified to bout in. So exciting! Saturday is the Boston Massacre's first bout of the season, so they matched up the Boston Massacre against a team of Freshmeat, non-Massacre vets, and a few Providence rollergirls. Needless to say, it was not exactly an evenly matched bout, but it sure was exciting! I can't wait to get in there! And check out the totally awesome poster designed by freshie Dreadnought (and maybe her fiancee, too -- I'm not sure). You will note that all the Freshmeat got their own body part and I am the brain. It is so totally sweet that I will forgive her for misspelling my name (Kamehemayhem). This definitely needs to become a T-shirt. More photos from Sunday's scrimmage can be found here.

No comments: